maanantai 13. elokuuta 2012

GP-kisa päivityksiä

GP-kilpailujen osallistujalistaan on tullut päivityksiä. Kiira sai kun saikin Kostnerin paikan Cup of China-osakilpailussa, joten nyt hänellä on kaksi paikkaa ja näin mahdollisuus myös päästä myös finaalin! Hallitseva olympiavoittaja Evan Lysacek puolestaan on tulossa Skate Americaan. Päivitetty nimilista löytyy täältä.

I have noticed that I've gotten some new international visitors, so I think I will start to write little bit in English, too! So, after Kostner gave up her spots in the GP,  Kiira Korpi will get to go to the Cup of China and also has a chance to fight for a spot in the final. Here is the updated list of participants. I added also Evan Lysacek because he has now mentioned that he will skate at Skate America! 


Kiira. photo: Cristopher Lee/Getty Images.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Thanks for the news! I hope Kiira will make it to the final! ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah let's hope, but the competition will be very tough!

    VastaaPoista